Witt/Kieffer is pleased to present the March 2017 issue of Witt/Kieffer Connections, a firmwide newsletter providing updates on thought leadership and corporate activities. This issue includes:
• A feature article on our recent survey report, “Gender and Career Advancement in Healthcare”
• Articles on gender bias in the interview process in education, best practices in hiring processes, data privacy and security in the healthcare C-suite and population health in rural hospitals
• Career Corner – a section emphasizing recent media placements and thought leadership highlighting career advice from our firm’s experts
• Blog coverage on topics including hiring outside of industry and leadership skills needed in new medical schools
• Article highlighting a new leader profile on Dr. Jabbar Bennett, Associate Provost for Diversity and Inclusion at Northwestern University
• Summary of growth in Witt/Kieffer’s Education practice, a recent board appointment to AESC and the firm’s participation in recent high-profile industry conferences
• Spotlight on an article featuring Chair and CEO Chuck Wardell on the challenges of transitioning from military life into the civilian workforce, as well as the firm’s upcoming participation in Days of Service supporting the military.
Click here for the full newsletter.