Recruiting Exceptional Sports Leaders
Witt/Kieffer's Sports Leadership practice serves the higher education, not-for-profit, and professional segments of sports. We help clients to identify exceptional executives for sports foundations, alumni foundations, professional sports teams, not-for-profit associations and other charitable groups. In addition, we have expertise in the recruitment of college and university athletic directors.
Our search consultants have national outreach and professional relationships to recruit leaders with the credentials and specific skills needed to help their organizations be successful and sustainable. These executives must live the missions of their organizations and be adept at communications and marketing, fundraising, developing new revenue sources, and building consensus for change.
Witt/Kieffer is the only leading executive search firm exclusively serving organizations committed to improving the quality of life. We bring to our sports business clients a passion for excellence, personalized service and integrity. Integral to all the work that we do are our Leadership Solutions, a proven portfolio of tools and methodologies for assessment, executive development, onboarding, and more.
Meet our team
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo names Dan Cheney as its Chief Operating Officer. Click here to read more.
- Case Western Reserve names Amy Backus Athletic Director. Click here to read more.
- American Quarter Horse Association names Craig Huffhines as its Executive VP. Click here to read more.
- Columbia University names Peter Pilling Director of Intercollegiate Athletics and Physical Education. Click here to read more.
- Lindenwood University names Michael Shonrock, Ph.D. as its President. Click here to read more.
- Tufts University names John Morris as Athletic Director. Click here to read more.
- University of Texas at Austin names Roy Shick as Senior Associate Athletics Director of Development for the Longhorn Foundation. Click here to read more.
As head of the firm's Sports Leadership practice, Greg Santore specializes in recruiting college and university athletic directors as well as CEOs and other top executives for major sports foundations, associations and charities.