Sarah L. Zielke, principal, has dedicated the past two decades to healthcare leadership recruitment and brings this career-long commitment to her clients spanning the care continuum. Her passion is helping organizations across the healthcare sector to identify and recruit next generation leaders including CEOs, physician executives, chief academic officers, department chairs and leaders of physician groups and faculty practice plans. Prior to joining WittKieffer, Sarah was a core member in the healthcare services practice and education, nonprofit and government practice at another global executive search firm. Additionally, she has held roles with A.T. Kearney and Accenture in Chicago, and Saxton Bampfylde Hever, a leading British executive search firm, in London. Sarah currently serves on the boards of the Adventist Hinsdale Hospital Foundation and the Hinsdale Historical Society as well as the Wellness House and Greenhouse Scholars. She is also actively involved with a scholarship advisory board and previously with the Field Museum in Chicago.
- Physician Integration and Leadership
- M.B.A., Healthcare Administration, Loyola University Chicago
- B.A., International Relations, University of Colorado, Boulder
- B.A., Italian, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Board Member, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Board Member, Hinsdale Historical Society