We’ve worked with some really great leaders. We invite you to have a conversation with them.
How are today’s leaders navigating change, balancing issues of mission and margin, and finding their voice on campus and in national conversations?
WittKieffer has engaged some of the country’s leading enrollment and higher education experts to share their thoughts and lead a discussion about critical issues facing the profession.
Please join us for these virtual conversations throughout the summer (free of charge).
Better Together: Working Collaboratively When the Pressure is On
August 6, 2020 | 7 – 8:30 p.m. ET
When the pressure is on, leadership and chief enrollment officers can find themselves facing off, rather than working collaboratively. This discussion shows how that can change.
This topic is intended for senior institutional leaders, only (presidents, other senior leaders, and chief enrollment officers).
- Brian Blake, Provost and Executive Vice President, George Washington University
- Douglas Christiansen, Vice Provost for University Enrollment Affairs and Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid, Vanderbilt University
- Shirley M. Collado, President, Ithaca College
- Youlonda Copeland-Morgan, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, University of California, Los Angeles
- Donald Hall, Robert L. and Mary L. Sproull Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Sciences & Engineering, University of Rochester
- Moderated by: Robin Mamlet, Senior Partner and Managing Director, WittKieffer
Time to Lead: Women Forging the Way in Enrollment Leadership
July 1, 2020 | 4 – 5:15 p.m. ET
How are female leaders able to navigate obstacles that hinder progress, balance competing priorities and find success for themselves, their teams and their institutions?
- MJ Knoll-Finn, Senior Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success, New York University
- Jenny Rickard, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Common Application
- Yvonne Romero Da Silva, Vice President for Enrollment, Rice University
- Moderated by: Amy Crutchfield, Principal, WittKieffer
Mission and Money: Finding the Balance Between Institutional Values and Fiscal Pressures
July 15, 2020 | 4 – 5:15 p.m. ET
For enrollment leaders, there’s a tension between mission and money. Panelists discuss how they have found success in supporting both the bottom line and a higher cause.
- David Burge, Vice President for Enrollment Management, George Mason University
- Derek Kindle, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ronné Turner, Vice Provost for Admissions and Financial Aid, Washington University in St. Louis
- Moderated by: Shelley Arakawa, Consultant, WittKieffer
Finding Your Voice and Shaping the Conversation
July 28, 2020 | 4 – 5:15 p.m. ET
Now is not the time to stay silent. This session examines approaches and things to consider when shaping the conversation on enrollment at the institutional and national levels.
- Eric Hoover, Senior Writer, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Angel Pérez, CEO, National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Joy St. John, Dean of Admission and Financial Aid, Wellesley College
- Moderated by: Lisa Meyer, Consultant, WittKieffer