March 9, 2023
While not on the front lines, healthcare executives experience significant emotional toll. Burnout in the profession is real and must be addressed for the health of the entire industry.
Based upon data and recommendations from WittKieffer’s latest survey report – Burnout in Healthcare Executives: A Call to Action – this special webinar will explore the causes and extent of healthcare executive burnout with industry experts and provide meaningful, practical recommendations for minimizing burnout in oneself as well as one’s leadership team.
When: Thursday, March 9 at 4pm CST
- Debra Canales, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Corwin Harper MHA, FACHE, Senior Vice President & Chief Growth Officer, Ochsner Health
- Pradipta Komanduri, FACHE, Chief Operating Officer, University of Colorado Hospital
- Jeff Lindsay, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Novant Health
- Rachel Polhemus, Senior Partner, Healthcare, WittKieffer
- Susan Snyder, Managing Partner, Leadership Advisory, WittKieffer
Access WittKieffer’s report: Burnout in Healthcare Executives: A Call to Action