Executive Search CEOs Take a Stand Against Racism, Discrimination and Social Injustice
CEOs from many of the largest and most respected executive search firms have joined together in support of action in the battle against racism and discrimination across society. Organized in conjunction with the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), the group aims to take a unified, industrywide approach in addressing important social issues.
The group has written the following pledge:
We share a commitment to combat racism, prejudice, and discrimination within our own organizations, with candidates and the clients we serve, and in our communities. We pledge to use our collective voices and actions to help create a world that is inclusive, diverse, equitable and accessible for all.
The initiative’s initial working group, which developed the pledge and its guiding principles, consists of the following industry CEOs:
- AESC: Karen Greenbaum, President and CEO
- Boyden: Trina Gordon, President and CEO
- Diversified Search: Dale Jones, CEO
- Heidrick & Struggles: Krishnan Rajagopalan, President and CEO
- Russell Reynolds & Associates: Clarke Murphy, CEO
- Spencer Stuart: Ben Williams, CEO
- Stanton Chase: Mickey Matthews, International Chairman
- WittKieffer: Andrew Chastain, President and CEO
Leaders from other executive search firms are encouraged to support the pledge and join the group.
To learn more about this initiative and its guiding principles, visit the AESC website.