WittKieffer Appoints Eight New Senior Partners to Its Leadership Ranks
WittKieffer today announced the appointment of eight new senior partners across its practices.
As part of its ongoing commitment to fostering leadership from within, WittKieffer elevates individuals to senior partner status based on demonstrated leadership qualities, expertise in the search profession, and commitment to company values. “The intentional development of future owners of WittKieffer is an important part of our history and ethos, and we’ve put great effort into identifying and advancing this cohort,” said Andrew Chastain, president and CEO of WittKieffer. “Each earned their appointment to senior partner due to their hard work, client focus, dedication and determination, and we are thrilled to add such a talented group of individuals as partners in our path forward.”
WittKieffer is proud to recognize the following individuals (in alphabetical order) as its newest senior partners.
- A two-time WittKieffer Quality Award winner and a member of the firm’s Quality Committee, Amy Crutchfield has risen steadily through the ranks since joining the firm in 2005. Amy is a key member of the Education Practice and currently serves as leader of its Enrollment Practice.
- Steve Davis joined WittKieffer in 2012, and in the near-decade since, has seen tremendous success as a part of the firm’s Healthcare Practice. His work is characterized by a commitment to quality, strategic collaboration, professionalism and clear communication.
- Based in Edinburgh, U.K., Natalie Derry joined WittKieffer in 2015 and serves as managing partner of the firm’s London office and is vital to its international growth. Known as a tireless advocate for her clients in the marketplace, she has partnered with a broad range of U.K. and international clients in both academia and healthcare.
- A recognized expert on talent strategy and interim hiring, Brian Krehbiel serves as leader of the firm’s Interim Leadership Practice. Brian provides clients with insight and guidance on utilizing interim executives for leadership continuity and positioning organizations for the future.
- Jason Petros, who joined WittKieffer in 2007, is a scholar of contemporary healthcare leadership and is adept at supporting organizations who are shifting to new models of care. He has placed more than 350 key healthcare leaders during his tenure. He is a member of the firm’s Quality committee and a multiple winner of WittKieffer’s Quality Award based on his commitment to excellence.
- Jeff Schroetlin has more than two decades’ worth of executive search experience as part of WittKieffer’s Academic Medicine and Health Sciences Practice. He has been a contributor to many of WittKieffer’s most visible searches and is known for his skills attracting high-caliber and diverse candidates.
- Partnership has been a core principle of Suzanne Teer’s work with WittKieffer and its clients since she joined the firm in 2016. In her work with the Education Practice, Teer supports leadership searches for key roles across all academic areas, with particular expertise in science, research-oriented and engineering-related searches.
- Since joining the firm in 2000, Mercedes Chacón Vance has ascended within the firm by exemplifying quality and commitment. Mercedes has participated in more than 200 successful leadership searches for WittKieffer’s Education Practice, identifying presidents, vice presidents, deans, and other key administrative roles across all academic areas, with particular expertise in advancement and development.