University of Iowa Health Care - Director of Revenue Integrity
IA, Iowa City
The newly created Director of Revenue Integrity will accomplish department objectives by managing a multi-skilled team and developing positive working relationships with both colleagues and consultancies to support the financial and operational objectives of UI Health Care. The director is responsible for supporting the revenue integrity team through the analysis and trending of revenue and usage data via custom reporting. The director is responsible for maintaining charge capture and charge reconciliation policies and procedures, and provides oversight of the charge reconciliation and revenue monitoring responsibilities, including training and education. This position ensures the charge master complies with all applicable regulatory and industry coding guidelines.
Education and Work Experience
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or healthcare related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Five years related management experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in operational finance, CDM, charge capture or related environment.
- Five years of relevant healthcare accounting experience in healthcare finance, including both hospital and physician reimbursement. Preference given to a background in an academic setting.
- Advanced understanding of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10 and third-party billing requirements.
- Experience with APC reimbursement, CMS rules and regulations, coding and billing compliance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Medicare/Medicaid regulations.
The Director of Revenue Integrity reports to Ann Showers, the Senior Director, Revenue and Reimbursement and will initially have four direct reports.
Please direct all applications, inquiries, and nominations for the Director, Revenue Integrity role by clicking the buttons below or email UIHealthCareDirRevIntegrity@wittkieffer.com.