SEARHC - Director of Pharmacy
Mid-Level Executive Search - Other Administrative Positions
SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium – Director of Pharmacy – Sitka, Alaska
SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC) has begun a national search for a Director of Pharmacy for their non-profit health consortium. SEARHC provides healthcare services in 27 facilities across 18 communities throughout Southeast Alaska. Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital, their 25-bed critical access hospital located in Sitka, provides acute care, critical care, obstetrics, surgery and perioperative care as well as emergency, behavioral health and outpatient primary care services. SEARHC is one of the fastest growing health systems in Alaska with its revenues doubling in the last five years.
The Director of Pharmacy will be responsible for all pharmacy services throughout the system. This includes oversight of the hospital, five retail pharmacies, long-term care, tele-pharmacy and 340B program.
- At least ten years of combined experience in a hospital and retail/ambulatory setting.
- At least four years of progressive leadership experience.
- Must understand the workings of a hospital and retail pharmacy operation inside and out. Possesses an exceptional understanding of pharmacy department processes.
- Experience implementing and/or using technology to improve patient/medication safety, and enhance efficiency/productivity would be a plus.
- Candidates who have successfully engaged physicians, nurses, and other practitioners with clinical initiatives involving the pharmacy and hospital would be ideal.
I welcome your candidacy, nominations and general inquiries. Please contact me confidentially at: firstname.lastname@example.org