Not-for-profit organizations face a growing need for exceptional leaders. Passionate, driven and talented not-for-profit leadership is vital for managing increasingly complex challenges while keeping organizations focused on their central mission.
CEOs, executive directors and senior teams in the nonprofit sector must be able to envision, develop and execute strategic plans that ensure their organizations can succeed and continue to make a difference in the lives of those they serve.
Finding the Perfect Match
WittKieffer’s nonprofit executive search team includes consultants who have served in the sphere and know what constitutes leadership success within it. We conduct original research and leverage our contact network to find exceptional candidates who inspire as leaders and find purpose in their work.
We take a personalized and proactive approach as we strive to understand what makes each of our clients special, from foundations to not-for-profit healthcare organizations. Our approach allows us to quickly grasp the dynamics and nuances of organizations, ensuring we match clients with leadership candidates best able to bring their vision to life.
Serving Those Who Serve
WittKieffer’s not-for-profit executive search clients include:
- Leading philanthropic foundations and trusts, including family and alumni foundations, charitable trusts and corporate philanthropic arms
- Major service-oriented nonprofits dedicated to education, health and well-being, and social services
- State, regional, national and international member associations and consortia
- Prominent testing, credentialing and accreditation bodies
- Disease-focused organizations
- Community health centers
- Health conversion foundations and hospital and health plan foundations
- Economic development bodies
- Libraries, archives and historical museums
- Other leading mission-driven civic and cultural institutions