As Managing Partner, Robin Mamlet leads WittKieffer’s Education Practice. A nationally renowned executive search professional, she ensures the highest quality service to clients while directing search assignments for presidents, provosts, vice presidents and deans for the firm’s most valued clients. Bringing over 35 years of experience, Robin draws on her wisdom and proven expertise in engaging and attracting individuals who will thrive in a given institutional culture. She brings to her practice a deep understanding of the qualities required for effective leadership in today’s complex higher education environment. A national leader on access and diversity recruitment, Robin joined WittKieffer after 23 years in academic administration, most recently as dean of admission and financial aid at Stanford University. A writer and frequent speaker on education, career paths and talent development, Robin has been published in The Chronicle of Higher Education, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post. Her book on college admission, which was published by Three Rivers Press of Random House, came out in 2011 and was updated in 2013. Robin is the recipient of WittKieffer’s Quality Award in recognition of her exceptional search work on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Provosts, Deans and Academic Leadership
- Vice Presidents and Officers
- A.B., English, Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
- WittKieffer Quality Award Winner
- 6 Qualities to Look for in a College President
- Insight on Higher Education Leadership
- Gender in the Job Interview
- Best Practices in Higher Education Presidential Search
- As the Academic World Turns, Leadership Evolves
- Drive Down Higher Education Hiring Risk without Playing It Safe
- Coilege Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
- Should Colleges Be Factories for the 1%?