WittKieffer Announces New Senior Partners
Firm Adds 6 Senior Partners to Expand Its Ownership Ranks
WittKieffer announced that it has welcomed six new senior partners to the firm’s ranks.
“The WittKieffer Board of Directors and I are thrilled to announce the addition of these leaders to our company ownership,” said President and CEO Andrew Chastain. “This impressive cohort of partners represents a diverse array of talent and perspectives that enrich our firm, and highlights our commitment to developing leaders from within. We look forward to their continued contributions to our firm and the clients we serve.”
The six are:
- Michael Castleman: As WittKieffer’s Chief Growth and Transformation Officer, Michael plays a central role in ensuring that the firm continues to lead the industry in delivering high quality and innovative executive search and advisory solutions to its clients. Based in South Florida, he works with senior leaders across all areas of WittKieffer to propel commercial growth and operational effectiveness aligned to the firm’s strategic vision.
- Ryan Crawford: Ryan has become one of the most prominent and integral members of WittKieffer’s Education Practice since joining the firm in 2019. Based in Austin, Texas, he brings nearly 15 years of experience recruiting higher education leaders for colleges and universities across the country. Ryan is passionate about working with mission-driven institutions that positively impact students, faculty, staff and the communities they serve.
- Joyce De Leo, Ph.D.: Joyce applies the knowledge, experience and dedication gained during a distinguished career in academia to her role as a senior partner in WittKieffer’s Academic Medicine and Health Sciences Practice. Based in the Boston area as well as Charleston, South Carolina, Joyce has more than 25 years of experience in research, academic program building, strategic planning, mentoring and teaching.
- Michael Raddatz: Since joining WittKieffer’s Healthcare Practice in 2006, Mike has developed vast experience in recruiting a variety of healthcare C-suite positions. He has particular interest and expertise in identifying operations and finance leaders for children’s hospitals and large, complex health systems.
- Susan M. Snyder: New to the firm, Susan spearheads the development of WittKieffer’s leadership advisory services. Susan is a trusted advisor and experienced business leader focused on helping executives and their teams more capably and confidently navigate the complex challenges they face. Susan’s consulting expertise includes executive team development, culture definition and sustenance, talent management, and executive coaching and development. The majority of her consulting work has been in life sciences, healthcare, professional services, and large industrials.
- Daniel Young: Dan blends a career in talent acquisition at leading health systems with his executive search practice at WittKieffer. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, he identifies senior leaders on behalf of hospitals, health systems, medical schools, physician group practices and other healthcare-related organizations. Dan has a desire to serve others and understands the emerging leadership qualities necessary for current and aspiring healthcare executives.