What Executive Recruiters Wish You Knew
Think about the knowledge that executive recruiters have from conducting hundreds of leadership searches over the years. What practices do the best candidates exhibit to catch the attention of hiring managers and search committees? What are the classic missteps that some candidates make? Executive recruiters have expert insight into such questions.
In this conversation, Isabell Pacheco, FACHE, Chair of the Leadership Incubator Committee of the National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives (NALHE), hosts a discussion regarding “what executive recruiters wish you knew.” Joining Isabell are two experts in the field from WittKieffer, senior partner Adriane Willig and consultant Diane Smith, R.N., B.S.N.
Topics they cover include:
- What trends are impacting healthcare talent today; what skills are needed
- How executive candidates can position themselves in the market
- Knowing when to “jump in” to a job search
- How to make the best use of relationships with search consultants
- What mistakes and derailers must be avoided
This program, a joint collaboration between NALHE and WittKieffer, covers the gamut of executive career wisdom from the viewpoint of experienced search consultants.
Watch the on-demand video, or download and listen to the podcast below:
Follow our podcast on: