Executive Search in the Time of COVID-19
Webinars: Recorded April 2020
Even during a crisis, leadership recruiting can continue efficiently and effectively. In these webinars, learn about emerging best practices for executive search that leverage both technology and ingenuity. Presenters will share insights on how to:
- Know when to press forward or pause
- Leverage technology to achieve consensus and keep candidates engaged
- Create a robust picture of candidates in lieu of in-person meetings
- Get searches to the “finish line” with confidence
- Determine whether and when to launch a new search
Senior WittKieffer higher education search consultants Sarah Miller and Phil Tang shed light on what they’re hearing from clients and candidates during the current crisis, and how colleges and universities are forging ahead with leadership recruiting.
WittKieffer managing partner Kim Smith and principal Jason Petros share insight on how organizations directly confronting the coronavirus crisis are proactively managing their executive recruiting needs.
These webinars are part of our series on leading strong in a time of crisis.